Where is the code ?
All the code is here!
Where is the documentation ?
It can be found here!
How can I help ?
Help us improving Memopol and contribute to the code ! It's Python, and Django.
You can also report a bug here, also.
- We want people to help : so let's ease the documentation/installation part
- Separate more core/modules : we want other NGOs to use Memopol, not just us
Our next steps
- A complete redesign of the home page: it is the most important aspect. It's the crucial starting point for all the website. We need it :
- to be a helpful stepping stone both to citizens discovering the tool and to experienced activists
- to be visually attractive
- to show useful information, data (dataviz)
- to make it quickly obvious what Memopol is and what its purpose is
- to offer the possibility to easily post a new “public position” by a MEP
- A redesign of the MEP (Member of the European Parliament) pages:
- overview of the MEP, with adminitrative information
- MEP score
- latest public positions with a link to a more complete list
- Data visualization about their MEP's score (beautiful graphs, evolution of score, ...) (dataviz)
- A quick summary widget of the MEP, showing the most important information, easily re-usable on other websites
A more precise roadmap can be found here.Translations: fr